Update #1 Complete!
Update #1 is complete! This Update was focused on several UI improvements.
What's New in 0.7.1:
- New start screen
- Easy mode added (more time to clock)
- New UI/HUD layout
- Can now also point and click on cards to highlight them (space bar to add)
- Cards pop up a bit when highlighted
- New card art
- Card descriptions/explanations appear when you highlight a card
- Can watch cards played out in queue as robot performs actions
- Health value replaced with hearts in HUD
- Timer replaced with battery level indicator
- Hold C key on keyboard to move camera with mouse
- Hotkeys cheat sheet appears in pause menu
- Updated gameplay hints/tips (+can be toggled on/off in pause menu)
- Enemy turn message will only show now when enemy is moving
- Updated help screens
- Game executable icon
- Exit game prompt (are you sure? Y/N)
- Enemies were stealing and taking over the player character's space.
- A card would still appear red at start of next turn.
- All cards were dim after opening deck editor, closing it, and then reopening deck editor.
- Thinking About Brains card was not always rendering properly when taking your turns.
Scatterbrains.zip 27 MB
Feb 05, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.