A downloadable game for Windows
In Scatterbrains, you control a robot using punch cards to move around the game board, perform actions, and reach the goal in 10 minutes or less. But beware, you'll have to survive a horde of very dangerous enemies that has invaded the board and are hungry for your CPU.
- Half Tabletop - Looks and plays like a board game, with no mess to clean up afterward! You and an AI opponent take turns using cards to control game pieces on the board. Customize your deck of punch cards between missions.
- Half Arcade - Get to the top in 10 minutes or less. Race against the clock, and set your personal best speed run time. Character progress is saved as you unlock new ability cards.
|Genre||Action, Card Game|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, Board Game, Deck Building, Robots, Singleplayer, Time Attack, Unity, Zombies|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Scatterbrains0_10.zip 28 MB
- Update #4 Complete!Sep 01, 2019
- Update #3 Complete!Jun 12, 2019
- Update #2 Complete!Apr 25, 2019
- Update #1 Complete!Feb 05, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really love the card selection turn based idea, and could you speed up the UI with point and click selection? iv been playing a lot of slay the spire lately and would love to see that type of UI improve the flow of this game design! great work!
Thanks so much- appreciate the kind words and the suggestion too. Update: Point and click is now in the game!